CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
Myra School of Business, Mysore
MYRA School of Business is a business school located in Mysore, Karnataka, India. MYRA was founded in 2011. MYRA offers an AICTE approved full-time two-year post-graduate diploma in management (PGDM) program. MYRA is an acronym for Mysore Royal Academy. MYRA School of Business was launched in November 2012 by Deepak Parekh, Chairman, HDFC.
Address: Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka 571130
MYRA Study Programs
MYRA offers five different programs:
- Two-year AICTE-approved MBA equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): Offered dual specializations in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Management / Strategy, Analytics and Information Systems.
- One year Post Graduate Program for executives (PGPX): Specializations offered are Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Management / Strategy and Analytics & Information Systems.
- PhD program
- Short Term Executive Education programs
- Global MBA from Dalhousie University, Canada
Global MBA highlights:
- MBA degree from Dalhousie University, Canada
- First year at MYRA, India
- Second year at Dalhousie University, Rowe School of Business
- Campus Placement Services of Rowe School of Business
- Canadian Work Permit
- Total Fees is just 25 lacs
Executive Education in association with Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education:
- Certificate of Attendance from Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS) in areas like Strategy, Digital Transformation & Innovation.
- CJBS programs would include multiple pedagogical tools, frameworks, business cases with in-class instruction at Cambridge.
- CJBS certificate programs to be integrated into the MYRA Executive MBA(EMBA) program in
MYRA offers PhD programs for Post-graduates from all areas of business and management, including allied areas in:
- Management Sciences
- Information Systems and Management
- Development Studies
MYRA has been organizing interactions with and mentorship by industry stalwarts through platforms such as Distinguished Lectures series(4); IndusTree CXO Power Talks(18); InSight Special Lectures(31); Development Dialogues(3); Corporate ConneXions(6); EnVision Tech Talks(5); Industry visits and live projects help students to shape their careers.
MYRA has set up 3 Centres of Excellence:
- Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Business Innovations (CESBI)
- Centre of Excellence for Data Analytics and Business Insights (CEDABI)
- Devaraj Urs Centre for Development Studies (DCDS)
- Collaboration with International/ National institutes, industry bodies like W.P Cary School of Business, The University of Washington, etc. for student exchange program and training
- Partnership with Unitus Seed Fund, Bangalore, Seattle, etc. for entrepreneurial innovation activities
- Faculty with PhDs from IIMs (Bangalore, Calcutta); Penn State University, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Stanford University (USA)
- Global faculty from top B Schools such as ASU, Cambridge, Cornell, Catolica Lisbon, King’s College, Wharton, Maryland, Texas and others
- Student got placement in the range of 6-11 lakhs for PGDM and 10-24 lakhs for PGPX in reputed companies like Reliance Jio, TCS, Amazon
IBA (Indus Business Academy), Bangalore
Indus Business Academy, Bangalore (IBA), formerly known as Indian Business Academy, is a business school in India.
Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore was established in 2001 with single programme focus in mind – Post Graduate Management Programmes. Over the years the institute has established a tradition of excellence and quality in professional education.
The IBA campus is situated near the Art of Living ashram in Bangalore. Indus Business Academy (IBA- formerly Indian Business Academy) has been Ranked ‘8th’ by Competition Success Review (CSR) – GHRDC All India Survey in 2011, rated ‘A++’ Category B-School by Business India All India Survey in 2011 and ranked ’30th’ by SiliconIndia in 2011, comprehensive salary and career growth survey of management graduates from TOP 200 B-Schools of India. ‘2nd’ in Karnataka by The New Indian Express-South India. ‘4th’ in South India by Dainik Bhaskar B-School Survey 2011. IBA, Bangalore is also listed among Fastest Growing Private Institutes in Asia by KPMG – WCRC 2014 Survey.
IBA’s founding mission was to bring excellence in Teaching, Training, Corporate Networking and in Placements. At IBA, students are groomed, not just as managers but as holistic individuals. It ensures the emergence of positively charged individuals, ready to contribute to the growth of corporations and the welfare of the society.
‘IBA’ stands for three success mantras viz. Inspiration, Breakthrough and Achievement. At IBA, these three success mantras are represented by success formula viz. Success = Inspiration X Breakthrough X Achievement (S = I X B X A). Students of IBA imbibe these fundamental values and this has led to their success in various walks of life at the national and global levels. Learning at IBA is rooted in the 3 D model of Discussion, Dialogue and Discourse facilitating the development of Creative, Enlightened and Organic (CEO) leaders.
Today IBA stands tall in the comity of B-Schools. Step-by-step in a decade’s time, it has made significant contributions to the field of management and management education. The success of IBA is rooted in the nurturing academic environment, use of latest technologies, creative curriculum design and excellent industry interface and placements. Mr P.S. Jitesh, notable alumni of Indus Business Academy, Bangalore joined Omnicom Media Group, Malaysia as Head of Investment.
IFIM (Institute of Finance and Management)
The Institute of Finance and International Management (or IFIM) is a business school in India. It was founded in 1995 and is located in Bangalore, popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India. The institute is located in Electronic City, one of India’s largest industrial parks.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Two years full-time program
Transform with IFIM’s PGDM Program- get personalized attention and don’t get lost in the crowd. An industry focused program with limited batch size with specializations offered in Marketing, HRM, Finance, Operations, International Business and Internet Business. It has a concurrent curriculum developed in collaboration with industry experts, with new-age courses like Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Global Branding, Digital Marketing, Marketing Consulting, Challenges in HRM, Leadership, Cross-Cultural Management, Business Ethics & Sustainability, Strategies for Emerging Markets, etc.
IFIM is an AICTE approved institute which is also ISO 9001:2008 certified. IFIM’s programs have also been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, a department of the University Grants Commission (UGC) to offer its programs in distance mode. The PGDM Finance is recognised by the CFA Institute under its University Recognition Program.
IFIM is accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System) accreditation, a certification conferred by The Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA). IFIM is a member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Students placed in renowned companies with an average salary package of 7.2 LPA in 2016
- Awarded with ‘South ASSOCHAM Awards 2016’ for Best Higher Education Institute of the year
- Ranked No.26 among ‘Best Business Schools in India’ by Business India Magazine 2016
- Associated with NASSCOM to offer certified courses in Business Analytics and Data Sciences
- Collaboration with leading B-Schools and Universities across the globe for student-faculty exchange programs, research and consultancy assignments
- Tie-ups with professional organizations like CFA Institute of USA, NASSCOM, NSE, Toast Masters International, NEN, for corporate interactions and entrepreneurial activities