- Posted by: Shubham Srivastava
- Category: Blog, Career Guidance, Education, Study Abroad, University
MBA is the most prestigious and recognized course in the corporate field as it prepares the business executives and entrepreneurs to lead the market. Choosing the best destination is mandatory to become a
successful business leader.
The United States of America- US is the best destination to pursue an MBA. The US is the home of many of the top ranking B-schools in the world. US universities have developed infrastructural support, internship opportunities and introduction to the newly arrived technologies and strategies to the market. US universities provide different projects to the students, and students get to learn and experience every latest trend prevailing in the market.
They also get to become aware of the various environment during the internships opportunities provided by top companies.
Getting into US B-schools isn’t a natural process because of the thorough analyzation of the candidate’s profile, some factors like GMAT score, TOEFL score, academics, extracurricular activities of the candidate and the quality of work experience that a candidate is having, these factors play an essential role during the admission process. Investing in your MBA is a good option as US B-schools provide the quality of education and exposure to the corporate world. The American MBA is all about expanding your chain and meeting the right people at the right time, and this will help the students in future for starting new companies and making startups.
Top B-schools of the United States of America.
- Harvard University
- University of Chicago (Booth)
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
- Northwestern University (Kellogg)
- University of California–Berkeley (Haas)
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor (Ross)
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College (Tuck)
- Duke University (Fuqua)
- Yale University
Australia- Australia is one if the best destination for Indian students if talking about the rate of return on investment. Australia has one of the highest pay scales for MBA graduates in the world. Australian universities also provide various scholarships to deserving students. Australia has a lot of things similar to India like left-side driving, the education system, and a large Indian population.
To get into top Australian universities, a candidate must have to have work experience after bachelors to be able to apply for MBA, Australian universities ask for GMAT and IELTS too and the minimum score differs from university to university. But having a quality of work experience can increase your chances for the admission. Australian universities start their intake into two seasons, September and January within a year, apply to the first intake is always a good option.
Top ranking universities of Australia.
- Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne
- AGSM MBA, University of New South Wales
- College of Business and Economics, Australian National University ANU
- La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University
- Monash Business School, Monash University
- UQ Business School, University of Queensland
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University
- Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University
- UWA Business School, University of Western Australia
United Kingdom – The United Kingdom is the hub of finance and banking industry, so the students seeking to study finance and banking should go to the United Kingdom to pursue an MBA. The UK consists of four countries, i.e. Northern Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales.
The United Kingdom has a broad service industry, which is beneficial for students as they can get better opportunities for job and research after MBA.
Top B-schools in The United Kingdom
- London Business School
- University of Cambridge: Judge Business School
- University of Oxford: Saïd Business School
- University of Manchester: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Warwick Business School
- City University: Cass Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Cranfield University: Cranfield School of Management
- Durham University Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
Canada – Canada is a destination of industries like mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, and agriculture. Students can pursue a cost-friendly MBA in Canada as Canadian universities have less tuition as compared to other best destinations. Deserving students can easily find a job in Canada after completion of MBA.
Canada has very friendly immigration policies for the seeking to settle in Canada permanently, Canada provides permanent residency to the candidates on the base of the skills.
Top B-schools in Canada
- The Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario
- The Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- The Smith School of Business, Queen’s University
- HEC Montréal
- The UBC Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- Alberta School of Business
- DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University
- Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University