Refund & Cancellation Policy
Applicable for the College Applications Functionality on DIRECT ADMISSION All the monetary transactions done with the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.directadmissiononline.com, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of college applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form.
Application Summary / Credits Credit is the number of application user can apply to, against the payment made by the user. This information would be available in the “my account” section after the user makes the payment. These credits have to be consumed within 6 months of purchase.
No Resale of Service User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Service s, or access to the Services, from www.directadmissiononline.com for any commercial.
All the monetary transactions done by the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.directadmissiononline.com, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your Transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form. Any pending amount to be paid by the user will need to be paid before the deadline for the application. Any payment received after that may not result in acceptance of the application. DA cannot be held liable for the same and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.directadmissiononline.com has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, DA does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. DA keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
License Disclaimer Nothing on any DA’s website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of DA’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability DA shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on DA’s website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of DA products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by DA. All DA and third-party information is available on DA’s is provided on an “as is” basis. Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; DA does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse. The results or outcomes of “CPCG” feature should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision taken by the user on the basis of the report or result of “Sample Tests” shall be at his/her own discretion and DA will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the results so provided from other sources as well before reaching any decision.
Disclaimer of warranty FEVL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.directadmissiononline.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.directadmissiononline.com to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect DA point of view. Neither DA or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
DA reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of DA in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of DA and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
Use of Website The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH FEVL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.