- Posted by: DIRECT ADMISSION
- Category: Blog, News/Update
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018: Directorate of Medical Education Government of Karnataka has announced NEET State Quota Counselling Information brochure 2018 on their official website. All candidates who have qualified in NEET 2018 from Karnataka state are invited to fill the registration form.
According to the schedule, online registration form will be available from 15th to 21st June 2018. Only registered candidates will be eligible to get their names in the state merit list.
In this article, we have provided all information about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018. For more details candidates can visit the official website i.e. https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 is going to start for 85% State Quota seats of Karnataka state that include approximately 5,617 seats in medical colleges and 2,181 seats in dental colleges.
Karnataka MBBS counselling 2018 will soon be running for both the private and government dental and medical colleges. There’ll soon be 2 rounds of Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 and also a pop-up round is going to run if seats are left empty. The counselling of Karnataka MBBS 2018 will begin after the seat is already published. The entries will soon be taken on the merit-cum-preference foundation.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 Overview
|Category||Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||4th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Karnataka NEET official website||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
Karnataka MBBS Admission 2018
Karnataka The government may initiate the admission procedure by releasing a provisional merit list in which the candidates that have secured minimum necessary percentile in NEET 2018 and whose domicile is their state of Karnataka or passed Course 12 from Karnataka State are comprised. The application variant of Karnataka NEET 2018 is likely to soon be published from the very first week of June 2018. The enrollment means of Karnataka MBBS 2018 admission is likely to maintain internet mode.
The last date to submit the application form of Karnataka NEET admission 2018 is going to soon be the 2nd week of June 2018. All these dental and medical colleges should incorporate both Private and Government Institutions. The candidates that can successfully submit Karnataka MBBS 2018 will be qualified to wait for the record confirmation session that is likely to soon be run in the offline manner.
The aspirants whose records are all verified successfully will probably be integrated within the merit list. The addition from the merit list indicates the applicants may engage in Karnataka NEET counselling 2018.
Karnataka MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||15‐06‐2018|
|Online Registration||From 4.00 pm on 15‐06‐2018 to 21‐06‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Last date to pay the Registration fees||22‐06‐2018|
|Display of serial number wise list of candidates (only for the purpose of document verification)||23‐06‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Display of schedule for offline verification||23‐06‐2018 after 6.00 pm|
|Offline Verification based on serial numbers||From 25‐06‐2018 to 02‐07‐2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||To be Notified later|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 29‐06‐2018 to 04‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||06‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 06‐07‐2018 to 07‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||09‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Exercise of Choice||10‐07‐2018|
|Payment of fees and downloading of Admission Order (payment of fees by Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates; downloading of admission orders only by Choice‐1, after payment)||10‐07‐2018 to 12‐07‐2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice ‐1 Candidates Only)||13‐07‐2018|
Detailed schedule including second round / mop up round etc., will be published later.
Karnataka NEET State Quota Counselling
Karnataka NEET The officials ran the Karnataka MBBS and BDS Admission admission evaluation (NEET) on 06th might 2018. The CBSE NEET UG Result 2018 releases 04th June 2018. The contenders desperate to be aware of the NEET 2018 score Card may check the state site for admission examination answer key.
admission in MBBS & BDS classes will be finished through NEET scores just. NEET can be a federal degree exam that’s conducted for entrance in dental & medical classes. Counselling for admission at 15 percent AIQ seats will probably be administrated by MCC.
The candidates should note that the options entered by these in The internet choice filling around will probably be final for most of your counselling rounds. The entrance seekers won’t be given another opportunity to submit their decisions. All the seat allotment lists will probably be released on the grounds of these choices full of the candidates in the internet choice matching session.
CET KEA KAR NEET Counselling 2018
The candidates should notice that Karnataka MBBS merit listing 2018 Referred in this report indicates the list released by the government following the record affirmation session. The aspirants shouldn’t confuse it together with the philosophical merit list released before the release of Karnataka MBBS. The candidates who would like to make an application for Karnataka MBBS admission 2018 can assess here all of the important points associated with admission dates, admission shape, eligibility criteria, record affirmation, merit list, and counselling sessions.
Documents Required for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018
- SSLC/10th class mark sheet
- 2nd PUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Printout of the application form
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Fee payment proof (challan)
- NEET 2018 rank card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
The record confirmation session is going to be run in off line manner that signifies that the candidate should become physically present during that time of both Karnataka MBBS 2018 admission. The candidates need to romantic the various centre in their position and time and date in which they’re getting to be there at the centre.
Also Check: KEA KAR Karnataka NEET State Merit List 2018
The initial copies of these records need to be produced alongside one group of self-attested photocopies. KEA, the running jurisdiction has announced the comprehensive program of Karnataka MBBS counselling for its calendar year 2018. Candidates may assess the essential dates of Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 process as specified. The files necessary for confirmation are cited above.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling Registration Fee
|Category / Reservation||Fee Amount for Karnataka MBBS Registration|
|SC/ ST||Rs 500|
Karnataka MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 Procedure
Stage 1: Online Registration
All the candidates in merit list apply for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018.
In the login window, enter the following details:
- User ID
- Security Code
The registration process is online and pays counselling application fees to complete registration.
Stage 2: Schedule of Document Verification
- KEA will launch the program of record confirmation for Karnataka MBBS Counselling procedure on July 10 following 05:00 pm.
- The affirmation of files to Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 will be held from July 11 to 1-9 predicated on sequential number wise merit list.
- The program of record confirmation Together with the serial number will be provided on This Site just as soon as It’s Going to be released from KEA.
- The program will likely include the merit standing of applicants known as record confirmation, the title of date and centre of confirmation.
- Nominees Will Need to report at the Help-line centre Combined with the necessary documents on the specified date in Accordance with the telling of Karnataka NEET Counselling, the file confirmation will likely be held at the next centres.
|S. No.||Name of Helpline Centre|
Note: Nominees may attend the confirmation in Any one of those help-line centres step by step previously. Nevertheless, that the Non- Karnataka and also NRI candidates need to Go to confirmation just at Bangalore.
- The candidate that becomes qualified after confirmation of files will probably be given high safety key, the candidate must use this key to enroll and create a password According to his/her choice for login at on the Web alternative admission portal
Stage 3: Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure- for all disciplines
Subsequent to the record verification Of Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 was conducted, KEA can discharge the seat matrix and fee arrangement for all of the MBBS and BDS colleges beneath their state of Karnataka. The seat matrix and fee arrangement display for Karnataka MMBS 2018 entrance will soon be made on July 18 after 11:00 a.m. Candidates might need to look at the seats accessibility in accordance with the class and faculty of the choice and produce a listing to be satisfied from the possibility entrance.
- All of the eligible candidates must log in for their own dash with the assistance of login identification and password
- They need to input the choice for both classes — dental and medical the exact same time. After inputting the fundamental details that the alternative admission type will be exhibited
- From the shape, applicants need to enter the class they Want to apply for
- Upon choice of MBBS Program, the listing of medical schools will likely be displayed, Whereas dental schools will look at the event the candidates select BDS class
- An Applicant may input Numerous options through Internet (Online) of the pick of College / Faculties and classes from the arrangement of this decision She or He needs
Stage 4 – Mock Allotment Result
- Subsequent to the alternative entrance, the running authority will run the mock allotment to your greater Comprehension of Karnataka NEET Counselling.
- The Consequence of allotment will probably be released on July 23.
- Mock Allotment will probably be performed based on the choices entered by the applicants at the order of merit.
- Candidates should notice that the schools or seats given to applicants in darkened allotment of both Karnataka NEET Counselling may or might not fit at the True allotment.
- It Helps the candidate to revise, upgrade, delete or add the entered alternatives.
Stage 5 – Change in options
- Following the mock allotment, applicants could have a crystal clear notion to improve or alter the observable options.
- The supply to Adjust the choices will start after 8:00 p.m. on July 2 3 till July 2 4, 5:00 p.m
- Nominees Won’t Be allowed to make any adjustments after the window to Alter choices has been closed without any petition in this regard will be amused with KEA.
Stage 6 – Publication of first round of Seat Allotment Result
- After the candidates have entered their last possibilities for its colleges under Karnataka MBBS 2018 Counselling,
- the seat issued by the Authorities to every field is going to be embraced to get allotment seats.
- the end effect of the 1st round of seat allotment will soon be released on July 25, 2018.
- The allotment of seats will probably be run in 2 weeks and each round is composed of 3 stages.
- Allotment of seats depending on Karnataka NEET counselling 2018 is going to be accomplished first for Particular Category seat for Physically Disabled accompanied closely by NCC and Sports Category. The seats will be allocated as per the merit position.
- All candidates out of booked category will be looked at for seat allotment under the Typical Merit Quota according to their merit position and in Accordance with the choices offered by these.
- Subsequent to the Typical Merit seats are drained the candidate belonging into the various categories will probably likely be allocated the seats in their respective class According to their position as well in Accordance with the choices offered by these.
Stage 7 – Confirmation of Choices on Allotment
Nominees Will Need to affirm the seats allocated for them throughout Karnataka NEET counselling 2018. The affirmation on allocated faculty and payment of penalties after the initial round of seat allotment of Karnataka MBBS 2018 counselling will start on July 26, 2018 (Tentatively). Candidates may avail for entrance before August 04. Nominees will need to decide on those 3 decisions:
Option One: Nominees are fulfilled by the reclining seat and prepared to attend the school, so, candidates won’t be looked at for additional allotment of seats in any succeeding round for virtually any faculty/subject and also can cover the necessary fees.
Option two: Nominees are fulfilled by the reclining seat but want to take part in the future round. Such applicants will cover the prescribed charges by downloading the Challan / Recover details from the KEA site for your seat supported or allotted from the initial round
Option Three: Should candidates are Unhappy with the allocated seat but Want to Take Part in another round with All of the previously entered choices except the allotted alternatives by surrendering the reclining seat along with Re-Ordering of previously entered alternatives.
Candidates choosing Choice 1 Will need to pay for the application fees and support that their allocated seats and people that choose choice two and three will probably take part in the next form of seat allotment of Karnataka MBBS counselling. The 2nd round of seat allotment may even contain 3 stages clarified previously.
Step 8 – Last date of reporting at the colleges
The candidates that are Allotted seats in around 1 of Karnataka MBBS counselling 2018, must examine at the standardized faculty for the conclusion of entrance procedure.
Karnataka MBBS 2018 Counselling – Round 2
- When the seats are left empty in around 1, then the power will run the Round 2 to get Karnataka MBBS counselling 2018.
- In 2nd period of seat allotment for its very first round under Karnataka NEET 2018 counselling, the seats remain unfilled under most of the Rural and also Kannada moderate quota of those booked categories will likely be converted into General of their various booked categories.
|S. No.||Reserved Categories||Converted into|
|1.||SCR & SCK||SCG|
|2.||STR & STK||STG|
|3.||1R & 1K||1G|
|4.||2AR & 2AK||2AG|
|5.||2BR & 2BK||2BG|
|6.||3AR & 3AK||3AG|
|7.||3BR & 3BK||3BG|
- Subsequent to the allotment of seats at the 2nd period of allotment, the seats which remain invisibly under various booked General categories like SCG, STG, 1G, 2-AG, 2BG, 3AG, 3BG, GMR along with GMK, together side un-filled special category seats, if any, will probably be converted into the typical Merit category and wanted to GM applicants together side the reserved category candidates at another Stage of allotment.
Karnataka MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The offender has to pass 2nd PUC (Pre University Education)/Class XII/equivalent assessment with English among those subjects.
- For SC/ST applicants of Karnataka source, the minimally required portion is 40 percent.
- The candidate has to be eligible NEET 2018 assessment with minimum necessary percentile.
Minimum Required Percentile
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|2.||SC/ST/OBC(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile|
- Domicile Eligibility required 2018-
- The applicant studied the minimum of 7 years in a Government recognized institute in the state of Karnataka, or
- The candidate must have passed on Class XI and also XII/1st and Second year PUC in the Government Institute situated in Karnataka State and of their candidate parents ought to have analyzed from Karnataka to get a minimum of seven Decades, or even
- The offender that has passed the qualifying exam by an institute located out Karnataka could be qualified to receive Karnataka MBBS 2018 admission if of his/her parent is really a domicile of Karnataka state. In cases like this, the mother tongue of this candidate or of their parent mother tongue should function as Kannada, Tulu or even Kodava and the offender needed to offer a Kannada language evaluation.
Till this year, every states takes their particular medical entrance exam. In order to prevent, the Supreme Court moves the arrangement to run just 1 common admission test (NEET) for its entrance to MBBS & BDS classes all through in India. The CBSE realized the NEET in May annually. The candidates engaged in the admission evaluation have to acquire minimum qualifying marks to acquire selected at the entrance exam.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 Mop up round – Dates
|1.||Telugu-HK and Muslim-HK categories||From 1 to last rank (9 am to 10 am)||August 26, 2018|
|2.||Tamil, Telugu, Tulu, Kodava, Christian, Muslim categories||Rank 1 to 200000 (10 am to 11 am) Rank 200001 to last rank (11:30 am to 1:30 pm)||August 26, 2018|
|3.||All categories||Rank 1 to 50000 (2 pm to 4 pm) Rank 50001 to 100000 (4:30 pm to 6:30 pm)||August 26, 2018|
|4.||All categories||Rank – 100001 to 200000 – (9:00 am to 11:00 am) Rank – 200001 to 400000 (12:30 pm to 3:30 pm) Rank – 400001 to Last Rank (From 4.00 pm onwards)||August 27, 2018|
|5.||All categories||Rank – 1 to 200000 (9:00 am to 11:00 am) Rank – 200001 to 400000 (12:30 am to 3:30 am) Rank – 400001 to Last rank (from 4:00 pm onwards)||August 28, 2018|
*tentative dates (Exact dates will be updated soon)
Highlights of Karnataka NEETCounselling 2018
- The counselling will be conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- Counselling 2018 is expected to start on June 25, 2018.
- The counselling of Karnataka MBBS 2018 is likely to soon be conducted online.
- The admissions are likely to soon be studied to the merit-cum-preference foundation, hence that the applicants are advised to decide on the institutes depending on their NEET 2018 score.
- Only those applicants whose title will be exhibited from the list published following the record confirmation session will meet the requirements to get Karnataka BDS/MBBS 2018 counselling.
- A mock form of counselling is going to be conducted until the last option filling session that’ll provide applicants with an idea of this faculty they are able to get depending on their Merit.
- The end result of counselling is going to be released before the release of seat allotment list in an order that applicants may change their decisions in line with this result.
- There’ll soon be two rounds of counselling of course, should seats remain empty then the mop up round is going to be run.
- The option clicked by the candidates until the first form of seat allotment will stay same for the following rounds of counselling.
Karnataka NEET Counselling seat allotment
Admissions are going to probably be Given to students on the grounds of all NEET examination. KEA may arrange the counselling process through internet mode. Counselling process was divided into various steps like file affirmation and registration, choice satisfying seat allotment, etc.. Counselling process is going to be coordinated in various rounds. Once a seat is allocated to applicants that they must attend the allocated faculty for additional entrance procedure.
Karnataka NEET 2018 1st 2nd 3rd Seat Allotment Letter
The Authority is going to probably be allocated the seat at Karnataka Medical/ Dental College to the grounds of their NEET Marks, web alternatives, booking standards & accessibility of seats. If candidates can receive their pick of an institute that they must suspend it otherwise, then await the upcoming allotment. Otherwise, the entrance might be faulty.
Karnataka MBBS BDS Seat Category 2018
The seats available for Karnataka MBBS admission 2018 will be broken into four categories. The candidates may assess beneath the classes-
1st category – This category includes government seats which mean seats available in government colleges and government share of seats in private colleges.
2nd category – This category includes private seats which mean seats available in private colleges (KPCF (COMED-K), AMPCK, KRLMPCA).
3rd category – NRI seats (KPCF (COMED-K), AMPCK, KRLMPCA)
4th category – Other seats (KPCF (COMED-K), AMPCK, KRLMPCA)
Karnataka MBBS BDS seat Metrix 2018
|List Of Karnataka MBBS Colleges||Affiliated With||Type||No. of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||KLE University (Deemed), Belgaum||Trust||200|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Deemed University), Manipal||Trust||250|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||Trust||250|
|Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar||Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Kolar||Trust||150|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur||Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur||Trust||130|
|JSS Medical College, Mysore||JSS University, Mysore||Trust||200|
|KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||Nitte University (Deemed), Mangalore||Trust||150|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||Yenepoya University (Deemed), Mangalore||Trust||150|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||Rajiv Gandhi University Health & Science||Govt.||250|
|BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Belgaum||Govt.||100|
|Government Medical College, Mysore||Govt.||150|
|Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||Trust||150|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||Trust||150|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||Trust||150|
|Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka||Trust||150|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||Trust||–|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||Trust||100|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||Govt.||100|
|Chamrajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka||Govt.||150|
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||Trust||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Bangalore||Govt.||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Gulbarga||Govt.||100|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Mallasamudra, Mulgund Road, Gadag||Govt.||150|
|Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||Govt.||150|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||Govt.||100|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||Trust||245|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||Trust||100|
|Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||Trust||150|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli||Govt.||150|
|Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||Govt.||150|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||Trust||100|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Kodagu||Govt.||150|
|Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal||Govt.||150|
|MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||Trust||150|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||Govt.||100|
|MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||Trust||150|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||Govt.||100|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|SS Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||Trust||150|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||Trust||150|
|Sambhram Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar||Trust||150|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga||Govt.||100|
|Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur||Trust||150|
|Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur||Trust||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar||Trust||150|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||Trust||150|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||Trust||150|
|The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||Society||150|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary||Govt.||150|
|Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||Trust||250|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore- 79 UG and PG Medical Colleges/ dental colleges.
|Ayurveda||57||3325||3283+105 (as per Court order)||30||860||707|
|Homeopathy||11||925||793+60 (as per Court order)||07||129||102+16 (as per Court order)|
|P.B. B. Sc (N)||162||5320||5282||–||–||–|
|Pharm D & Pharm D (PB)||33||990||945||17||170||47|
|M.Sc Clinical Psychology||–||–||–||01||10||10|
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and ScienceAndhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, AssamAssam NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BoardUGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2018||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, PunjabChandigarh NEET 85% State Quota Counselling 2018||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, ChhattisgarhChhattisgarh NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of DelhiDelhi NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, RohtakHaryana NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh UniversityHimachal Pradesh NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)Jammu & Kashmir NEET MBBS BDS Counselling 2018||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BoardJharkhand NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)KAR Karnataka NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), KeralaKerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical EducationDME MP NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), MaharashtraDMER Maharashtra NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination BoardOJEE Odisha NEET Counselling 2018||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission CommitteePuducherry NEET State Counselling 2018||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, FaridkotPunjab NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission BoardRajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical EducationTamil Nadu NEET MBBS & BDS State Quota Counselling 2018||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, WarangalTelangana NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), DehradunUttarakhand NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar PradeshUttar Pradesh NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination BoardWest Bengal NEET State Quota Counselling 2018||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|
DISCLAIMER : The content published in this article is meant solely for the purpose of information.
SOURCE : CBSE NEET 2018