- Posted by: DIRECT ADMISSION
- Category: Career Guidance, News/Update, Study Abroad
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is conducted by GMAC for admission to nearly 5400 management courses in various Business Schools around the world. GMAT exam is conducted across 600 centers in 114 countries around the world.
GMAT Registration is open throughout the year. The provision of appearing for the test depends on the availability of Exam Dates and Exam Centers. GMAT Application Fee is USD 250. More than 200,000 candidates take GMAT each year.
- GMAT is a computer adaptive test with a total of 91 questions, that must be completed in 3.5 hours.
- There are 4 sections in GMAT such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section. Read complete GMAT Exam Pattern
- The average test score accepted by MBA college abroad lies between 650-790. Check GMAT 2018 Practice papers
- GMAT Score and Percentile Rankings are calculated for all the four sections. The Score is released approximately after three weeks of test.
GMAT 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Level of the exam||International|
|Organising Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Mode of exam||Computer based|
|GMAT fee||US $250|
|Score Range||200-800 overall|
|GMAT Test Centers||600 across the world|
|GMAT Helpline||+852-3077-4926 | +91 120-439-7830(India)|
What is GMAT?
GMAT is an online test conducted for admissions into various management programmes offered by B-Schools all around the globe. The exam tests a candidate ’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in English to be used for the stated purpose.
Why Apply for GMAT?
GMAT offers the following benefits:
- Unmatched Expertise- Backed by Decades of Peer-Reviewed Research
- Relevant- For You, Your Candidates, and Their Futures
- Consistent- Over Time and Across the Globe
- Precise- For Accurate Student-to-Program Matches
- Secure-Using State-of-the-Art Technology
- Reliable and Available Around the World
What is a computer-adaptive test?
A computer-adaptive test is the one that adjusts to the level of a candidate’s ability. At the beginning of the test, a candidate is presented with questions of average difficulty. The difficulty level of the upcoming questions increases or decreases based on the candidates performances on previous questions. If a candidate answers the questions incorrectly, the difficulty level decreases. If a candidate is getting most of the questions correct, then the difficulty level of the next questions increases. This process continues until all the questions in every section is attempted.
Need More Help In GMAT 2018 ? Write To Us
Since the next question is generated based on a candidate’s performance in current question(s), one cannot revisit any previous question(s). It is mandatory to answer every question in order to proceed to the next question.
What is Executive Assessment Exam?
GMAC has recently introduced a new Mini GMAT called Executive Assessment Exam for Executive MBA course. This exam is designed for candidates willing to pursue E-MBA. The exam is of considerably shorter duration than the regular GMAT. The test is formulated to examine analytical and logical thinking abilities of the test takers, It is intended to judge suitability of the candidates for the E-MBA course.
How much does it cost to take GMAT?
Taking a GMAT exam costs US $250 worldwide. If any candidate wishes to reschedule the exam, they need to pay an additional fee of US $50. The GMAT Cancellation Fee is US $80.
What is the difference between GMAT and GRE?
- GMAT is the standardized test for top Business schools all across the world. Similar to GRE, the exam consists of a Verbal and Quantitative section.
- Unlike GRE, the two sections are combined to give a composite score of 800.
- GMAT cannot be used in place of the GRE, so unless a candidate is sure about making his way to a business school, they are adviced not to take GMAT Exam.
What is percentile v/s marks assessment in GMAT?
The below table will help you learn about GMAT marks vs percentile:
GMAT Eligibility 2018
There are certain eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to apply for GMAT. The same are stated below:
- Nationality- There is no restriction regarding the nationality of the applicant.
- Academic Qualification- A qualified bachelor degree from a recognized institute. The academic qualification criteria demanded varies for all the participating institutes.
- Age Limit: A candidates applying for GMAT Exam must be atleast 18 years old. In case, a candidate’s age varies between 13-17 years, then he/she must provide a written proof of guardian’s consent for taking GMAT Test.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for GMAT Exam a maximum of 5 times in a year.
- Retaking GMAT: Candidates have to wait for minimum 16 days before taking the test again.
- Candidates have to wait at least five years to take the GMAT Exam again if the previously obtained GMAT score is a perfect score of 800.
Read more about GMAT Eligibility Criteria
GMAT Registration 2018
- Candidates aspiring to take the GMAT can register themselves at any time of the year.
- It is advisable that candidates devise a proper timeline prior to registering for the examination.
- The GMAT Registration process is accessible in both online and offline modes.
How to Register for GMAT?
- The first step is to create an account with GMAC on the official website of GMAT.
- Once the account is created the candidates can opt for any of the below-mentioned GMAT 2018 Registration. The same modes are available for rescheduling or canceling GMAT Test:
- Online on the official website of GMAT: The candidate can register themselves directly on the official website of GMAT
- Through Phone: This can be done by calling the GMAT Customer Service in your region with an additional fee of US$10.
- Through Postal Mail: If the candidate pays via cheque or money order, this is the only option to register and schedule the GMAT Exam.
How to Schedule GMAT Exam?
- Visit the official website of GMAT, mba.com.
- Click on ‘Schedule a GMAT Exam’
- Enter the details asked and Create GMAT User Account
- Provide personal details and academic qualification
- Next step is choosing “test date and test location”.
- Post all the above-mentioned process, Candidates now have to pay a fee of US $250.
Candidates availing Phone facility for registration can communicate to the following address as per their region
|Americas Region||Telephone (toll-free): +1 (800) 717-GMAT (4628), 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Telephone: +1 (952) 681-3680, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Fax: +1 (952) 681-3681
|Asia Pacific Region||Telephone: +852 3077 4926, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. AEST In India: +91 120-439-7830, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time Fax: 6038319 1092|
|China Region||Telephone: 86-10-8234-5675, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. China Standard Time Fax: 86-10-61957800|
|EMEA Region||Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. GMT Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301|
Globally, the cost to take GMAT is US $250. GMAT Fee for rescheduling is US $50. The GMAT Cancellation Fee is US $80. A candidate can pay GMAT Fee through both online and offline modes. They are described below:
- Online Payment Modes
- Credit Cards And Debit Cards
- Visa Card
- American Express
Note: If a credit card or debit card is not accepted, the registration will automatically be canceled and the candidate has to schedule for another appointment with a valid mode of payment.
- Offline GMAT Fee Payment Modes
- Cashier’s cheque
- Money Orders
- Personal cheque
- The above-mentioned payment modes must be payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT in US dollars.
- It should be drawn on a US bank.
- The amount paid must include the full amount including all the applicable taxes.
- The current date must be mentioned.
- It must have the appropriate signature, the bank name and its address preprinted on the front of the cheque.
- The cheque must be received at least 10 days before the date of the date of GMAT exam.
- In case the cheque is returned due to insufficient funds in the account then Pearson VUE might incur a service fee from the account electronically. In such situation, the appointment will be terminated and the candidate has to proceed for another scheduling of the GMAT Exam.
Rescheduling and Retaking GMAT 2018
GMAC provide candidates with an option of canceling GMAT. For this, a candidate has to visit the official website and click on cancel GMAT exam. If candidates manage to do so by a given deadline, the partial fee will be refunded of US $80.
For canceling your test follow the following steps:–
- Visit the official website of GMAC
- Click on cancel your GMAT exam
For rescheduling GMAT exam
Candidates can also reschedule their exam following the below-mentioned points
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘Reschedule your GMAT Exam’
- Enter Login Id and Password.
- In case you are a new user then click on create an account.
- Enter the details – Name, Last Name, Email Id and Password and click on create a button
To reschedule, candidates have to pay the rescheduling fee as follows:-
- If you chose date more than 7 calendar dates of the previously scheduled test date then you have to pay US $ 50. For every rescheduling, candidates have to pay this amount
- If you chose date within 7 calendar days then you have to pay US $ 250
GMAT Exam Centers
The GMAT exam is offered on demand and year-round at the following locations acroos the world. Check the complete list below:
|GMAT Exam Locations|
|United States||Pennsylvania||Colombia||Sri Lanka||Kyrgyzstan|
|Alabama||Rhode Island||Costa Rica||Taiwan||Latvia|
|Alaska||South Carolina||Dominican Republic||Thailand||Lebanon|
|Connecticut||Texas||Guatemala||Europe, Middle East, and Africa||Mauritius|
|District of Columbia||Vermont||Jamaica||Azerbaijan||Morocco|
|Iowa||U.S. Military||Trinidad & Tobago||Croatia||Portugal|
|Georgia||British Columbia||Venezuela||Czech Republic||Romania|
|Maine||District of Columbia||Asia-Pacific||Denmark||Russia|
|New Jersey||Puerto Rico||Marianas Protectorate||Iceland||Turkey|
|New Mexico||Virgin Islands||Mongolia||Ireland||Uganda|
|North Carolina||Argentina||Nepal||Italy||United Arab Emirates|
|North Dakota||Bolivia||New Zealand||Ivory Coast (Côte d’lvoire)||United Kingdom|
GMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- GMAT is a computer adaptive test.
- There are a total of 91 questions.
- There are 4 sections in GMAT such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Section.
- From Analytical Writing Assessment section, there will be only 1 question and candidates will have 30 minutes to solve it. This section is designed to judge test takers ability to analyze and predict reasons behind a given argument.
- In Integrated Reasoning, 12 questions will be asked and 30 minutes will be given to solve it.
- From Quantitative section, 37 questions will be asked and 75 minutes will be given to solve this section. Questions asked in this section belong to 12th class standard.
- The last section is of Verbal, consisting of 41 questions that are to be attempted in 75 minutes.
Here are the highlights of GMAT Exam Pattern:
|Test Section||Number of Questions||Allocated Time|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative||37 questions||75 minutes|
|Verbal||41 questions||75 minutes|
|Total Time||3 hours 30 minutes|
GMAT Syllabus 2018
GMAC is the conducting body that formulates the syllabus for GMAT exam. There has been no change noticed in GMAT Syllabus over the years. Candidates are suggested to be thorough with GMAT Syllabus so that they do not get any surprises in the paper. The topics given below are from 10+2 level.
|Test Section||GMAT Syllabus|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||Analysis of Argument|
|Integrated Reasoning||Multi-Source Reasoning, Graphics Interpretation, Two-part Analysis, Table Analysis|
|Quantitative||Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving|
|Verbal||Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction|
Check complete GMAT Syllabus
Best Strategies for Preparing for GMAT 2018
GMAT is considered to a challenging exam for candidates aspiring for top B-Schools hence, cracking GMAT is not a cake-walk. One needs to follow a working and full-proof test plan to qualify, along with good preparation materials.
Before starting to proceed for GMAT Preparation, one must gather all the necessary resources and the available GMAT Books and materials. Mentioned below are some recommended books and preparation material for GMAT:
- GMATPrepSoftware: This is a free software for the candidates who have registered on the official website of GMAT. This tool will work as an experiential tool for the test takers of GMAT as it uses the technology similar to the official exam and provides users with scores after the completion. The various features of GMAT Prep software are:
- free ninety questions – 30 Quantitative, 45 Verbal, and 15 Integrated Reasoning – with answers and explanations
- Tools to create your own practice question set
- Two full-length practice tests with answers (note that detailed explanations of answers are not included)
- GMAT® Total, Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning scores
- A comprehensive math review
- A step-by-step guide to preparing for the GMAT exam
- Ability to extend the GMATPrep® software by purchasing additional questions or exams
GMATPrep is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows Vista® with SP2; Windows 7® with SP1; Windows 8.1®; Windows 10®
- Mac: OS X v10.9; OS X v10.10; OS X v10.11
- GMAT Prep Timeline: It offers a step-by-step guide to your personal study plan and includes various links to tips, products, and advice for improving your weak areas and enhancing your strengths.
- New Official GMAT Integrated Reasoning Prep Tool: This is a tool for the candidates to develop their Integrated Reasoning skills. It features a set of 48 questions and solutions that will be of tremendous help in developing the IR skills.
- The Premium Study Collection- This is an official collection of study materials that provide more than 2000 questions from the previous GMAT Exams presented in multiple formats. It gives 6 essential study products for cracking GMAT Exam.
- GMAT Focus Online Quantitative Diagnostic Tool: It acts as a replica of the original GMAT exam. It features 12 Data Sufficiency and 12 Problem-Solving questions for each exam taken. It also provides your strengths and weaknesses and acts as a tool to improve your mathematical skills required to crack the GMAT.
- GMAT Write: This tool provides the users with GMAT writing prompts. It aids the candidates to learn the process of critical thinking and analyzing an argument. This is an essential skill for a business career and hence should be mastered by the candidates for the exam as well as for a successful career.
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, 2018: This tool helps the users to improve their verbal skills required for the GMAT exam. It provides a set of additional 300 questions from the verbal ability section.
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2018: This is a tool for preparing and honing the Quantitative skills of the candidates providing 300 questions and their solutions.
- The Basic GMAT Study Collection: It is another preparation resource available at the official store of GMAT providing 1500 GMAT questions and answers. It includes all the following study materials:
- The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 2018
- The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, 2018
- The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, 2018.
Know More GMAT Preparation Tips
GMAT Score 2018
Candidates who have appeared in GMAT are assessed according to a scale devised by the conducting body (GMAC). Total GMAT Scoreranges from 200-800 and on an average estimate two-thirds of the GMAT Test takers obtain score 400 to 600.
GMAT Score for each section is detailed below:
- Analytical Writing Assessment- (AWA, 0-6)
- Integrated Reasoning- (IR, 1-8)
- Quantitative- (0-60)
- Verbal- (0-60)
- GMAT Score is available to the test takers and their preferred Score recipients (Schools and Institutes) three weeks after the test.
- An unofficial GMAT Score Report can be obtained just after the test is taken.
- This report will not contain the AWA Score and is not acceptable by the schools and organizations.
- The unofficial report will include your Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and the Total GMAT scores.This score report can be used to determine:
- If you are eligible enough for the schools of your choice
- Whether you want to re-attempt the test.
How to access GMAT Score?
- GMAT Score is accessible on the official website of GMAT i.e. mba.com
- Once it is made available, it can be accessed at any time of the year by entering the required credentials
- Candidates will be sent an email to their registered Email ID which will include a unique link.
- The Email will be received within 20 days of taking the test.
- They have to use the unique link in order to view their official sample GMAT Score Report.
- The Email will also include instructions on how to access the GMAT Official Score Report.
Note: In a situation where the candidate is unable to access the email with the link, they can contact GMAT Customer Service or the Pearson VUE by phone for assistance.
Validity of GMAT Score
- Candidates can use their GMAT Score for up to 5 years.
- GMAT Score can be used to pursue MBA program and for getting a job, as many recruitment companies use GMAT Score for providing jobs.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with his GMAT Result, they can retake GMAT Exam
- However, a candidate can appear for GMAT for 5 times only in one year i.e. duration of 12 months.
GMAT Contact Details
Telephone lines for GMAT are open Monday-Friday in each region, except on local national holidays. If you have questions about the GMAT® exam, please contact GMAT Customer Service in your region:
Please Note: Email services are offered Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT. Emails sent outside of these hours will receive a response the following business day. Telephone services are available Monday-Friday at the following numbers and times:
Email: GMATCandidateServicesAmericas@pearson.com Telephone (toll-free): +1 (800) 717-GMAT (4628), 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Telephone: +1 (952) 681-3680, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Fax: +1 (952) 681-3681
Email: GMATCandidateServicesAPAC@pearson.com Telephone: +852-3077-4926, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. AEST In India: +91 120-439-7830, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time Fax: 6038319 1092
Please Note: Email services are available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. China Standard time. Response time for email sent outside of these times may be up to 48 hours. Telephone services are available Monday-Friday at the following numbers and times:
Email: GMATservice@neea.edu.cn Phone: +86-10-82345675, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. China Standard Time Fax: +86-10-61957800
Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Region
Please Note: Email services are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. GMT. Response time for email sent outside of these times may be up to three business days. Telephone services are available Monday-Friday at the following numbers and times:
Email: GMATCandidateServicesEMEA@pearson.com Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. GMT Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
Ques. While taking GMAT, if I suddenly get an easy question, does that mean that I got the previous question wrong?
Ans. Don’t panic. You might have encountered one of the experimental questions. Also, the GMAT’s algorithm does not work in a simple, linear format – it is more complex than we think it is. Therefore, it is technically possible for you encounter an easy question even if you are getting questions right. Finally, remember that ‘easy’ is a relative term – what seems easy to you might not be easy to others. Therefore, don’t waste your test time thinking on these and instead focus on the upcoming questions.
Ques. Are all GMAT questions scored/do all GMAT questions count?
Ans.No. About 20%-30% are experimental questions that do not impact your score and are designed to help GMAC evaluate questions for future tests.
Ques. What is the maximum score on the GMAT?
Ans. The GMAT score range is between 200 and 800. Very few people get 200 or 800, the majority, however falls between 400 and 600. The average score is about 550.
Ques. How do I send my GMAT scores to the Schools?
Ans.Before or after the test, you will have a chance to enter up to 5 schools names that will automatically receive your GMAT score about 20-30 days after you take the test. You can also request for additional score reports to be sent, but it will cost $28. Some applicants prefer not to send any reports to any schools unless they are sure they received a good score, so they will actually order additional reports after they receive the score confirmation.
Ques. What documents should I carry on the test day?
Ans. If you are a Non-US applicant – you must carry a VALID PASSPORT with a recent, recognizable photo (mandatory) and Appointment Confirmation Letter / Email sent by Pearson VUE.
Ques. Is there any penalty for not completing a section in GMAT?
Ans. Yes. GMAT penalizes you if you run out of time and are not able to complete the section. Therefore, it is also important to focus on time-management aspects on the test. This is something that can be perfected only with practice.
Ques. What is tested in GMAT?
Ans. Composing capacity, learning of Basic Math (Arithmetic, Algebra, Word Problems, Geometry) and a tad of transitional Math (Statistics, Probability, Combinations/Permutations), and information of syntax standards, sensible thinking, perusing, and systematic abilities.
Ques. Are all GMAT questions scored/do all GMAT questions check?
Ans. No. Around 20%-30% are trial addresses that don’t affect your score and are intended to enable GMAC to assess questions for future tests.
Ques. How does GMAT scoring work? How is the score calculated?
Ans. There are a few speculations about how the test is scored: some trust the initial 15 questions are basic; others imagine that hard questions must be addressed accurately to get a decent score, and another gathering trusts that all questions must be offered an explanation to get a high score.
Ques. Can I scratch off or reschedule a GMAT schedule?
Ans. Truly, and many individuals do – there is a $50 rescheduling expense on the off chance that you reschedule over 7 days out. You will lose the $250 store on the off chance that you choose to reschedule under 7 days out. You can likewise apply for a discount as long as your schedule is over 7 days out. Be that as it may, you will get just $80 back. When all is said in done, in the event that you suffered from sudden anxiety a couple of days before the test, and feel that you have to reschedule, it might be worth going and taking the test since you won’t recover any cash. Obviously there are a few hypotheses about having a low score on your report, however more about that later.
Ques. How many times can one take GMAT?
Ans. You can take GMAT 5 times in any a year and no sooner than 31 days after your past schedule. Note that in the event that you take the GMAT numerous circumstances, the greater part of the scores from the previous 5 years will be accounted for to the beneficiaries. In the event that you get 800 on the test, you can’t retake it for a long time (slightest of your stresses likely), and on the off chance that you endeavor to take the test in excess of 5 times in a year duration, your score will be wiped out and you may conceivably be banned from taking the GMAT once more.
Ques. After I take the GMAT, how soon will I know my score?
Ans. Your informal (preparatory that is) GMAT score will be influenced accessible to you to promptly after you complete the test.
Ques. What would it be a good idea for me to take with me to the testing center?
Ans. You should take individual distinguishing proof, the schedule affirmation letter or email you got when booking your test, and the names of the GMAT projects to which you plan to send your scores.
Ques. Can I use a calculator?
Ans. No, the use of a calculator isn’t permitted while the exam is being conducted.
Ques. Will I be offered anything to write amidst the exam?
Ans. You will be given 5 drywipe note boards to write on toward the beginning of the test, and you can ask for all the more amid the test. These must be offered back to the manager toward the finish of the test. You won’t be permitted to take any of your own written work materials into the testing room.
Ques. I’m not content with my GMAT score – how soon would I be able to retake the test?
Ans. You can just take the test once every 16 date-book days. On the off chance that you endeavor to take the test before that day and age have passed, your new scores won’t be accounted for and you lose your test organization charge.
Ques. If I take the test more than once, will business colleges see every one of my scores?
Ans. Truly they will. Your score report will list the greater part of the scores from each time you have taken the GMAT over the most recent 5 years. Your scores are substantial for a long time.
Ques. What is the normal GMAT score?
Ans. The general GMAT score ranges from 200 to 800. The normal GMAT score among test-takers worldwide is 540. 66% of test takers score in the vicinity of 400 and 600.
Ques. What is a decent GMAT score?
Ans. A “decent” GMAT score is just in respect to the MBA of Masters projects to which you are applying! You should do some exploration on the schools to which you need to send your scores and set yourself practical objectives in light of the normal scores acknowledged by those projects. Top level schools will generally be searching for a score in the 90th percentile or above (eg Wharton has a normal GMAT score of 713; Harvard 708; INSEAD 702; and London Business School 680).
Ques. Do business colleges have a base GMAT score prerequisite?
Ans. Most schools won’t set a base prerequisite for GMAT scores, albeit most will distribute the normal GMAT score of their understudies. This data is generally promptly accessible on schools’ sites, so do your exploration and discover the normal scores for the schools you need to apply to, and after that go for at least that score.
Ques. How can I cancel my test date?
Ans. You can do this by means of the test schedule booking framework. In the event that you drop no less than 7 entire days ahead of time of your schedule you will get a fractional discount of US$80. On the off chance that you scratch off under 7 entire days ahead of time of your schedule you will relinquish your whole enrollment charge.
Ques. I am a handicap/I am dyslexic – would I be able to apply for additional time during GMAT?
Ans. Indeed. Test takers with archived incapacities, including dyslexia, can apply for extraordinary testing housing on the GMAT. Housing can incorporate extra time on the test, extra rest breaks, a communication via gestures mediator, a peruser or record taker, and so forth. For full subtle elements of how to apply for uncommon testing facilities, you should download both the GMAT Information Bulletin and the Supplement for Test Takers for Disabilities from www.mba.com. Kindly note that you should present your applications ahead of schedule, as choices with respect to extraordinary facilities can take 6 to two months.
Ques. How can I prepare for GMAT?
Ans. This is a troublesome inquiry to reply, as everybody ought to get ready in their own specific manner that suits them best. Numerous GMAT test takers plan throughout around three to a half year, utilizing the numerous contrasting ‘GMAT test prep’ organizations accessible. Others buy resigned questions, or GMAC’s legitimate productions and practice however much as could reasonably be expected. You ought to choose which strategy is ideal for you.
Ques. How is my GMAT score calculated?
Ans. The general GMAT score is figured utilizing the Quantitative and Verbal segments, and members are granted a score of in the vicinity of 200 and 800. Higher scores speak to more prominent capacity. Notwithstanding, business colleges additionally get MBA candidates’ Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) scores, extending from 1 to 6, a score for the Integrated Reasoning segment, going from 1 to 8, and in addition breakdowns of the Verbal and Quantitative scores, which both range from 0 to 60.