- Germany is the 3rd largest economy in the world.
- Medical science is highly developed in Germany.
- Berlin Medical Center, Germany offering Asian doctors to practice in Germany.
- More than 10 different hospitals available in different cities like Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg.
- The hospital which is in co-operation with Berlin Medical Center, Berlin, Germany, is offering foreign medical doctors with German Medical Terminology and Language Program (A2-C1) in co-operation with Berlin Language Center.
Few hospitals in association with Approbation test program
- Bremen Cardo Center
- St. Vinzenz Hospital
- Bremen Central Hospital
- Alexian Krankenhaus Hospital, Berlin
- Algofin GMBH, Berlin
- Askanier apotheke, Berlin
- Zahanenstrassen Albostart Kliniken, Bremen & many more.
- MBBS Doctor : 3500-5000 euro per month
- PG Doctor : 4500-6000 euro per month
- BDS Doctor : 4000-5500 euro per month
- MDS Doctor : 4500-6500 euro per month
Students start medical practice as junior doctors and get appropriate compensation package as per the German Labor Law standards. On an average, our junior doctor candidates would start with Euro 4000 per month
(gross) plus other employee benefits including over time and holidays pays extra with overhead expenses.
Fee structure for the program
- Doctors have to join Approbation test preparation program
along with German Medical Terminology and German
- Course duration – 1 year & 3 month
- Fees will be 3750 euro for the full program
- Classes hour for approbation program & German Medical
Terminology – 9am to 12 pm (Mon-Wed-Fri)
- Classes hour for language program – 1 hour/day(Mon-Sat)
- Doctors can work every day 4-5 hours. Work schedule will
be fixed by Hospital management.
- 1st year doctors work as junior doctor in hospital and from
2nd year, work as Senior doctor.
- MBBS/BDS/Medical-PG/MDS certificate – 60%
- Min. 1 year experience
- German Language required – A1 Level
- MCI clearance (if studied in foreign country)
- Medical License
- Health Certificate(No HIV & Hepatitis- A&B)
- Valid passport
Medical training visa – D VISA
2 year visa and then doctors have to extend every year
Accommodation & Food
- Hospital will arrange full furnished residence for doctors
- For residence, doctors have to pay 250 euro per month
- For food, minimum expense will be 100 euro/month
- Doctors have to submit all required documents + initial registration amount
- Doctors will receive admission letter and offer letter from hospital for job
- After getting the admission letter, doctors must pay the amount for invitation letter
- After getting invitation letter, visa documentation process starts
- Visa processing takes maximum 2 weeks to issue
- Once we get visa, within 7 working days, doctor will be in Germany.