IBS Business School, Hyderabad
Also Known As: IBS Hyderabad
ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India. It has been ranked at #12 in the nation by Hindustan Times in a 2012 survey. The school has been re-accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Standards), rated A** by CRISIL, EB2 IN by ICRA and as an “Excellent” Business School by Eduniversal.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India. The institution has been offering education to students across India through its various programs in the field of higher education. The institution was founded by N.J. Yasaswy, Besant C. Raj and Dr. Prasanna Chandra, the Director of Centre for Financial Management.
The institute has a national presence with the sponsoring and establishment of eleven universities across India. Ten of these eleven universities have been established in the states of Uttarakhand, Tripura, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, WEST BENGAL, Meghalaya, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh through acts passed by the legislative assemblies of the respective states. The eleventh university, namely the Icfai Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), has been declared as a deemed-to-be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. A few more university applications are at an advanced stage of processing by the respective state governments.
Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Professionals (PGPpro)
Post-Graduate Programme in Management for senior executives (PGPMAX)
ISB Certificate Programme for Business Analytics (CBA)
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business (PGPMFAB)
Centre for Executive Education (CEE)
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Young Leaders’ Programme (YLP)
Management Programme in Public Policy (MPPP)
WOXSEN College, Hyderabad
Woxsen School of Business is a business school located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was established in 2013 by Praveen Pula, an education entrepreneur.
The school offers two full-time programs in management: the one-year PGPXP (Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals) and the two-year PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). The school also runs several Executive Education programs in Open and Custom formats to meet the training requirements of senior executives and corporate.
Woxsen holds accreditation through the AICTE from the last two years. The campus is in Sadasivpet, Hyderabad and is spread over 200 acres.
Address: Kamkole, Sadasivpet, Medak District, Hyderabad, Telangana 502345
- 1 year Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP)
- 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Family Managed Business (PGDFMB)
- 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Executive Education
Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP)
Woxsen’s one-year Post-Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP) is designed for students with two-plus years of experience.
- During the program students will visit Mannheim Business School, Germany to see how the engineering companies in the world conduct business and to understand the business environment of the Euro Zone.
- Offers value added certification programs to address essential skills such as: Six Sigma, Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing and Financial Modelling
- Offers specialization in Marketing, Finance and Operations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Woxsen’s two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management is designed for students with two years or less experience.
- Offers Global Immersion Program at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore to show the students how is business conducted in global setting through interaction with business leaders and students
- Offers specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Business Analytics
- Offers value added certification programs to address essential skills such as: Six Sigma, Digital Marketing and Financial Modelling.
CEEC & Executive Education
Executive Education programs though CEEC (Centre for Executive Education & Consulting) are meant for organizations and executives aiming to achieve critical breakthroughs in performance. The portfolio of programs includes custom and public programs. CEEC also provides consulting in needs and opportunity assessment, human resource management, policy development, process mapping, corporate university curriculum development, and more.
The Woxsen Trade Tower is an incubator where students can validate their business ideas. The incubation centre supports entrepreneurial thinking and action. It is among the first steps towards developing a sustainable university-industry innovation cluster.
Career Advisory Services
The Career Advisory Services offers corporate engagement and career building opportunities for students such as:
- Live Projects & Internships
- Faculty Research / Consulting Studies
- Career Coaching, Workshops & Placements
- Networking Events